Thursday, March 13, 2008

In Search of the Perfect Shot

Last evening, as I was lying on my concrete sidewalk contorting my body and camera to get the best shot in the best light of my blooming snowflakes and grape hyacinths, I had a few realizations:

one, I love living in a neighborhood where people walk in the evenings;

















two, as I get more bids to redo said sidewalk, I should really consider something easier on the bones;



















three, the discomfort is worth the view of the sky and trees;













four, the back of my pants had slid down into plumber territory;













five, my neighbors walking by were getting an early view of the moon.
















1 comment:

  1. Oops! What we won't do for good pics for our blogs, right? I've done my share of belly crawling on the sidewalk. God knows what the neighbors think.

    ReplyDelete